MT9M114 camera sensor + iMX6ULL

ceo at prox.sg ceo at prox.sg
Mon Dec 28 09:41:50 UTC 2020

Hi Laurent,

Straight to the point. I have a custom iMX6ULL board (based on NXP EVK) with
MT9M114 connected via parallel CSI, everything is fine except the camera -
my engineer doesn't have relevant experience.

Would you make it alive? If yes, please propose desired level of cooperation
and estimated cost.

I have hardware ready to courier to you (USB, SD-card, Ethernet and UART
debug are available and proven work), and I also have a Ubuntu PC with
connected board at my facility ready for remote access and development.

---
Kind regards,
Koloboff Michael
CEO