linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with Linus' tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Jul 22 04:34:17 UTC 2020

Hi all,

[I can't find a previous email about this, sorry ...]

There is a semantic conflict between Linus' tree and the amdgpu tree
between commit

  d7a6634a4cfb ("drm/amdgpu/atomfirmware: fix vram_info fetching for renoir")

from Linus' tree and commts

  fe098a5d6443 ("drm/amdgpu/atomfirmware: fix vram_info fetching for renoir")
  836dab851903 ("drm/amdgpu/atomfirmware: update vram info handling for renoir")

The automted git merge leaves two "case 12" labels.  I have been
reverting commit d7a6634a4cfb since July 3 ... This will need to be
fixed up when the amdgpu tree is next merged into the drm tree, or a back
merge of d7a6634a4cfb could be done into the amdgpu tree and the older
"case 12" label removed in that merge.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell