[git pull] drm for 5.8-rc1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Jun 2 21:21:51 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:06 PM Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> This tree is a bit conflicty, the i915 ones are probably the hairy
> ones, but amdgpu has a bunch as well, along with smattering of others.

Hmm. Some of them are due to your previous mis-merges.

Your commit 937eea297e26 ("Merge tag 'amd-drm-next-5.8-2020-04-24' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next") seems to
have mis-merged the CONFIG_DEBUG_FS thing in
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_link_dp.c.

I'm still working through the rest of the merge, so far that was the
only one that made me go "Whaa?".

                Linus