[RFC] Remove AGP support from Radeon/Nouveau/TTM

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 12 09:20:29 UTC 2020

Hi David!

On 5/12/20 7:04 AM, David VANTYGHEM wrote:
> Im happy now that after your work, Debian and GRUB install fine on my
> iMac G3. But Xserver doesn't start, I've got an AMD Rage 128 Pro AGP 4x
> (see joined screenshot).

This is an unrelated problem as the reason why you don't have a working
graphics driver at the moment is because Debian's X.org maintainers removed
a couple of older drivers from the package archive - without knowing these
drivers are still used by PowerPC users.

I will take over package maintainership of these drivers soon and re-upload
them to the Debian archive.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz