Merging TTM branches through the Intel tree?

Christian König christian.koenig at amd.com
Wed Jun 2 09:48:41 UTC 2021

Am 02.06.21 um 11:16 schrieb Thomas Hellström (Intel):

> On 6/2/21 10:32 AM, Christian König wrote:
>> Uff I'm just waiting for feedback from Philip to merge a large patch
>> set for TTM through drm-misc-next.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure we will run into merge conflicts if you try to push
>> your changes through the Intel tree.
>>
>> Christian.
>
> OK, so what would be the best approach here?, Adding the TTM patches
> to drm-misc-next when your set has landed?

I think I will send out out my set to Matthew once more for review, then
push the common TTM stuff to drm-misc-next as much as possible.

Then you should be able to land your stuff to drm-misc-next and rebase
on the end result.

Just need to note to David that drm-misc-next should be merged to
drm-next before the Intel patches depending on that stuff land as well.

Christian.