[PULL] topic/i915-gem-next

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Fri Mar 26 14:13:35 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 2:31 PM Jani Nikula <jani.nikula at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Mar 2021, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch> wrote:
> > The rough plan we discussed somewhat ad-hoc with Jani&Rodrigo (Joonas was
> > out this week, but back next) is that they send out a pull with what's
> > there right now. Then once both this branch here and the -gt-next pull are
> > in drm-next they will backmerge, and the -gt-next tree is open for
> > business again.
>
> I guess worth noting is that drm-intel-gt-next is now rebased on top of
> current drm-next. Since the topic branch is part of drm-tip, I presume
> the conflicts are manageable.

Ah yes the only conflict between i915-gem-next and drm-intel-gt-next
is in a header where 2 function prototypes got changed next to each
another. Otherwise I didn't hit anything, and CI seems to approve of
both drm-tip and dign. So probably about as good as it will get with a
big shuffle like this one here.
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter