[git pull] drm fixes round two for 5.13-rc1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun May 9 21:08:11 UTC 2021

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 11:16 AM Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bit later than usual, I queued them all up on Friday then promptly
> forgot to write the pull request email. This is mainly amdgpu fixes,
> with some radeon/msm/fbdev and one i915 gvt fix thrown in.

Hmm. Gcc seems ok with this, but clang complains:

   drivers/video/fbdev/core/fbmem.c:736:21: warning: attribute
declaration must precede definition [-Wignored-attributes]
   static const struct __maybe_unused seq_operations proc_fb_seq_ops = {
                       ^

but I noticed it only after I had already pushed out the pull.

I'm actually surprised that gcc accepted that horrid mess: putting
"__maybe_unused" between the "struct" and the struct name is very very
wrong.

I fixed it up after the merge due to not noticing earlier..

Maybe the drm test robots should start testing with clang too?

           Linus