[git pull] drm for 5.14-rc1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Sep 18 22:12:50 UTC 2021

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 1:13 PM Michael Stapelberg
<michael at stapelberg.ch> wrote:

> > Michael - do things work if you revert those two (sadly, they don't
> > revert cleanly exactly _because_ of the other changes in the same
> > area)?
>
> Reverting only 9984d6664ce9 is not sufficient, but reverting both
> 9984d6664ce9 and 411efa18e4b0 does indeed make my Raspberry Pi 3 boot
> again!

Since you did those reverts and fixed up the conflicts, would you mind
sending out the resulting patch so that maybe Sudip can test it too?

Maybe the RPi4 hdmi audio issues are related to the RPi4 hdmi problems
despite the symptoms apparently being rather different..

          Linus