No subject

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Wed Apr 6 12:59:04 UTC 2022

On Wed, Apr 06, 2022 at 09:51:16AM +0200, Christian König wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> rebased on top of all the changes in drm-misc-next now and hopefully
> ready for 5.19.
>
> I think I addressed all concern, but there was a bunch of rebase fallout
> from i915, so better to double check that once more.

No idea what you managed to do with this series, but
- cover letter isn't showing up in archives
- you have Reply-To: DMA-resvusage sprinkled all over, which means my
  replies are bouncing in funny ways

Please fix for next time around.

Also the split up patches lack a bit cc.
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation