linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm-misc tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Nov 23 06:22:53 UTC 2022

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:35:50 +1000 David Airlie <airlied at redhat.com> wrote:

> Nothing gone wrong as such, just the drm-misc-next pull request was
> sent on a regular weekly cadence, then I merged it a few days later.
> The fix for this is still in the drm-misc-next queue for the next PR
> which I will get this week.

There is nothing currently in the drm-misc tree in linux-next (relative
to the drm tree).  And there was never a fix in there for this problem,
the commit was just removed when I reported it.

If there was a fix for this in the drm-misc tree, I would not have seen
the build failure.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell