[pull] drm/msm: drm-msm-next-2023-04-10 for v6.4

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Tue Apr 11 15:00:09 UTC 2023

On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 07:55:33AM -0700, Rob Clark wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 3:27 AM Daniel Vetter <daniel at ffwll.ch> wrote:
> > > Konrad Dybcio (18):
> > >       drm/msm/adreno: Use OPP for every GPU generation
> >
> > This had a minor conflict with refactoring from drm-misc-next, I went
> > what's in your pr. Please double check I didn't screw up, but at least it
> > compiles :-)
>
> Hmm, am I looking at the wrong thing.. the conflict I'm seeing is with
> drm_gem_lru (and looks to be correctly resolved)

Yeah that one was trivial. Unfortunately git does not report anything if
you only keep one or the other branch entirely in your resolution, so the
only way for you to see the conflict is to re-create the merge :-) Or at
least my git foo isn't good enough for a better way ...
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation