nouveau bug in linux/6.1.38-2

Linux regression tracking #update (Thorsten Leemhuis) regressions at leemhuis.info
Thu Aug 31 09:40:38 UTC 2023

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 04.08.23 14:02, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 02.08.23 23:28, Olaf Skibbe wrote:
>> Dear Maintainers,
>>
>> Hereby I would like to report an apparent bug in the nouveau driver in
>> linux/6.1.38-2.
>
> Thx for your report. Maybe your problem is caused by a incomplete
> backport. I Cced the maintainers for the drivers (and the regressions
> and the stable list), maybe one of them has an idea, as they know the
> driver.

#regzbot fix: 98e470dc73a9b3539e5a7a3c72f6b7c01c98
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.