nvkm_devinit_func.disable() to be made void

Deepak R Varma drv at mailo.com
Sat Jan 14 14:40:43 UTC 2023

Hello,
It appears that the callback function disable() of struct nvkm_devinit_func does
not need return U64 and can be transformed to be a void. This will impact a few
drivers that have currently implementation of this callback since those always
return 0ULL. So,

Change from
	  8 struct nvkm_devinit_func {
		... ...
	15          u64  (*disable)(struct nvkm_devinit *);
	  1 };

Change to
	  8 struct nvkm_devinit_func {
		... ...
	15          void  (*disable)(struct nvkm_devinit *);
	  1 };

I am unsure if this change will have any UAPI impact. Hence wanted to confirm
with you if you think this transformation is useful. If yes, I will be happy to
submit a patch for your consideration.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
./drv