[LSF/MM/BPF proposal]: Physr discussion

Matthew Wilcox willy at infradead.org
Mon Jan 23 04:36:25 UTC 2023

On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 11:03:05AM -0400, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> I would like to have a session at LSF to talk about Matthew's
> physr discussion starter:
>
>  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/YdyKWeU0HTv8m7wD@casper.infradead.org/

I'm definitely interested in discussing phyrs (even if you'd rather
pronounce it "fizzers" than "fires" ;-)

> I've been working on an implementation and hope to have something
> draft to show on the lists in a few weeks. It is pretty clear there
> are several interesting decisions to make that I think will benefit
> from a live discussion.

Cool!  Here's my latest noodlings:
https://git.infradead.org/users/willy/pagecache.git/shortlog/refs/heads/phyr

Just the top two commits; the other stuff is unrelated.  Shakeel has
also been interested in this.