DRM debugfs cleanup take 4

Oded Gabbay ogabbay at kernel.org
Thu Jun 1 15:59:49 UTC 2023

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 5:52 PM Christian König
<ckoenig.leichtzumerken at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> took me some tries to get the Intel CI happy with this patch set.
>
> This is the version rebased on drm-misc-next, for a CI run you actually
> need to rebase the last patch to drm-tip. So I'm planning to merge 1-4
> for this cycle and the last one after everything merged together again.
>
> Please review,
> Christian.

Hi Christian,
Are we on track with this plan ?
I think I didn't see the patches getting merged yet, but perhaps I'm wrong.
We are actually waiting for them to do the move in habanalabs to
/dev/accel nodes, so it will really be helpful if you can merge them
at your earliest convenience.
Thanks,
Oded