[V3] drm/amdgpu/display: Enable DC_FP for LoongArch

WANG Xuerui kernel at xen0n.name
Tue May 9 02:45:47 UTC 2023

On 2023/5/9 00:34, Sui Jingfeng wrote:
> I have tested glmark2 on ls3a5000 with this patch applied,
>
> I have also bought a better gpu (vega 56), which is on the way.
>
> currently only have a rx550 at hand.
>
> I pasted the performance score here, how about this score?
>
> Does this looks normal?
>
> [snip of frame-rates mostly in the 7000s for the best cases]

This is irrelevant, because RX 550 isn't DCN so the code path being
modified here doesn't get executed at all.

Though, the results look similar to what I've seen on my setup (3A5000 +
LS7A1000 + RX 6400), presumably because the write-combining optimization
cannot be used with current LS7A systems, meaning the system is
bottlenecked by all the MMIO's. I also see best case frame-rates in the
7000s range.

--
WANG "xen0n" Xuerui