[syzbot] [fbdev?] [usb?] WARNING in dlfb_submit_urb/usb_submit_urb (2)

Alan Stern stern at rowland.harvard.edu
Fri May 19 15:42:52 UTC 2023

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 12:38:15PM +0200, Helge Deller wrote:
> Patch looks good and survived the test.
>
> Will you send a proper patch to the fbdev mailing list, so that I can
> include it?

Will do.

While you're working on this driver, here's a suggestion for another
improvement you can make.  The temporary buffer allocations and calls to
usb_control_msg() in dlfb_get_edid() and dlfb_select_std_channel() can
be replaced with calls to usb_control_msg_recv() and
usb_control_msg_send() respectively.

Alan Stern