[v1 0/2] *** Support Starry-himax83102-j02 and Starry-ili9882t TDDI MIPI-DSI panel ***

cong yang yangcong5 at huaqin.corp-partner.google.com
Mon May 22 08:00:54 UTC 2023

Hi,neil:
 Thank you for your reply, it's not that the polarity of reset is
different. The state of this rst needs to be high during a certain period
of time (when hid touch communicate,). I have tried to set the default
property to high in DT, but from the log and waveform, the rseet single  is
set to low by boe_panel_add before hid touch communication.As shown in the
picture, rst needs to be high before hid ready. Datasheet:
https://github.com/HimaxSoftware/Doc/tree/main/Himax_Chipset_Power_Sequence
[image: image.png]