[git pull] drm fixes for 6.6-rc1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Sep 8 02:53:43 UTC 2023

On Thu, 7 Sept 2023 at 19:45, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a poke about the outstanding drm CI support pull request since I
> haven't see any movement on that in the week, hopefully it's not as
> difficult a problem as bcachefs :-)

I was assuming that it wouldn't interfere with anything else... and
that I could just ignore it until I have all my "real" pulls done. I
didn't want to even look at it until I was "done".

Yes, it's past the mid-way point of the second week of the merge
window, and I mostly _should_ be "done".

But I still keep finding new pull requests in my inbox that aren't
just fixes and updates for previous main pull requests.

                Linus