drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/i2c/bit.c and bus.c with a series of the non-existing config "NOUVEAU_I2C_INTERNAL"

sunying at isrc.iscas.ac.cn sunying at isrc.iscas.ac.cn
Wed Sep 13 09:11:50 UTC 2023

In the source files drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/i2c/bit.c:26 and
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/i2c/bus.c:214 refer to
 configuration options "CONFIG_NOUVEAU_I2C_INTERNAL" and
"CONFIG_NOUVEAU_I2C_INTERNAL_DEFAULT" for conditional compilation,
but these configuration options are not defined in any kconfig files,
which means the "#ifdef CONFIG_NOUVEAU_I2C_INTERNAL_xxx" condition contains dead code.

Do these configuration options need to be retained and added later?
 Or can we simply drop the dead code?

Best regards,
Yanjie Ren
Ying Sun