TTM pinning and LRU lists

Christian König christian.koenig at amd.com
Thu Aug 29 14:43:15 UTC 2024

Hi Thomas,

that got removed at some point because it cause a problem, but I really
can't remember what it was. Need to dig through the git logs and mailing
list.

I wouldn't mind adding it back, IIRC removing it was one of those
temporary workarounds which became a long term solution because of lack
of time.

Regards,
Christian.