TI SN65DSI86 bridge chip DT binding maintainer

Jeffrey Hugo quic_jhugo at quicinc.com
Fri Feb 2 18:29:03 UTC 2024

Hi Doug,

The DT binding for the TI SN65DSI86 [1] lists Sandeep Panda
<spanda at codeaurora.org> as the maintainer within the file.  This is no
longer valid because the @codeaurora domain bounces, and Sandeep appears
to have left the company.  As such the binding appears to be orphaned,
although the file itself is misleading because it needs to be updated.

I'd like to find a new maintainer and from what I've seen on list, you
seem to be interested and active in this particular bridge chip.  I also
see that you are listed as a reviewer of the C code and binding within
MAINTAINERS.

Would you be willing to volunteer to maintain the binding going forward?

[1]: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/bridge/ti,sn65dsi86.yaml

-Jeff