[v3] drm/nouveau: fix null pointer dereference in nouveau_connector_get_modes

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 18:50:13 UTC 2024

On Fri, 2024-06-28 at 20:42 +0200, Markus Elfring wrote:
> > (...I doubt I'll get a response from Markus,
>
> Why?

Because the responses you have been given read like a bot, and numerous
actual contributors and kernel maintainers like myself and Greg have
asked you to stop leaving messages like this and you continue sending
them. I promise you, maintainers are more then capable of being able to
tell a contributor when they need to improve the summary they've
provided in a git commit.

> >                                              but I certainly want
> > make sure they are a bot
>
> Can I ever adjust your views into more desirable directions
> (as it occasionally happened with other contributors)?

No, because you're not contributing anything of value to the discussion
- you are just confusing new contributors despite having been told
explicitly to stop.

--
Cheers,
 Lyude Paul (she/her)