egl MESA up on dumb framebuffer

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:37:18 PDT 2005

I just checked in code that implements the MESA egl extensions on top
of an fbdev device.

I don't think I have everything set up right for MESA maybe the mesa
experts can help out. It does draw but not all of the colors seem to
be coming out right.

Next I'm going to look at bringing XGL up.

Dave, maybe you can get this up on the radeon driver? It is actually
not that hard now that renderbuffer support is in.

I haven't implemented pbuffers in the code I checked in. It shouldn't
be too hard, I just need to make a little memory manager for VRAM. Of
course pbuffers don't get you anything on fbdev.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com