[Dri-users] Failed mapping memory with drm_intel_gem_bo_map_gtt(drm_intel_bo *bo) for intel valleyview graphics

Gurpartap Singh gurpartapsingh007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:47:25 UTC 2018

We are using vxworks 7 on intel E3825 SOC which has valleyview graphics.
For our h264 encoder application, we are using provided libdrm 2.4.74
library in rtp application and using render node "/dev/dri/render128" for
rendering. But when application try to map memory with
drm_intel_gem_bo_map_gtt(drm_intel_bo *bo) this function fails with error
code EACCESS . could someone provide help if there is component needed in
VIP or something else ?
But dri_bo_map is working fine.