imx6 driver for benchmarking

Grégory Zaccaro gregory.zaccaro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:11:50 UTC 2017

Hi Everybody,

I want to develop a benchmarking application for a imx6. I was looking for
a way to find the statistics of the GPU utlization when I found the Etnaviv
project.

I have a custom board which has a imx6 on it with a GC2000 GPU and I have
CentOS running on it.

According to the documentation and parts of the code that I had read on the
Etnaviv Github repo, it would be possible, correct me if i'm wrong.

Is there is documentation explaining how to install and test the driver ?
I'm not really familiar with Linux. any help would be really appreciated !