[Mesa-dev] glmark2 segfault on imx6

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:43:57 UTC 2017

Hi Lucas,

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Lucas Stach <dev at lynxeye.de> wrote:
> Hi Fabio,
>
> the attached patch should fix the issue. I should really try to get
> this upstream, as some people complained about this already...

It seems that Eric has already sent a fix for this segfault issue in
this pull request:
https://github.com/glmark2/glmark2/pull/32

There is also this pull request from Gary back in February that adds
imx drm support:
https://github.com/glmark2/glmark2/pull/29

,which was not applied.

Looks like that glmark2 project is not getting fixes/updates on a regular basis.

Would it help to move glmark2 into cgit.freedesktop.org so that more
people could contribute, review patches, etc?