Still no 3D for me :( - libGL error: failed to authenticate magic 1

Chris Healy cphealy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 23:08:59 UTC 2017

Daniel,

Regarding the rendering issues you are having with Wayland, I had some
rendering issues that sound similar and applying the following patch
addressed them:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/src/gallium/drivers/etnaviv?id=8fbd82f464f26a56167f7962174b2b69756a105a

You may want to pull that in if you don't already have it.

Regards,

Chris