Question regarding HDMI Audio support on i.MX6 with vanilla kernel

Luís Mendes luis.p.mendes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:13:50 UTC 2017

Thanks Phiipp, you have eagle eyes... :) that was the issue, indeed. A
problem in the dts for Wandboard rev. D1!

Fabio: There is an issue with the dtb files, rev. C1 and rev. D1 use
different i2c peripheral for the HDMI EDID connection... this requires an
adjustment in the dtb files. Can you confirm this?