Offer to Implement VAAPI/VDPAU support in mesa/etnaviv for the CODA VPU

Luís Mendes luis.p.mendes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:42:13 UTC 2017

Hi Lucas,

I was able to play the video with CODA support in X windows like you said.
I used the following command line:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/home/ubuntu/trailer_1080p_h264_mp3.avi ! \
avidemux ! h264parse ! v4l2video1dec capture-io-mode=dmabuf ! \
 xvimagesink device=1 sync=0

The video does play, but it is like in slow motion, I don't know why... it
is just using a single core at 45% core utilization only.

Regards,
Luís