Requirements for 3d acceleration ...

Daniel Kasak d.j.kasak.dk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 02:00:42 UTC 2017

Hi all. I've been trying ( in spare time ) to get 3D accel working on
my Cubox i4x4 for quite a while now. I actually had things working -
briefly - but then updated something and everything broke again - with
very little in the way of error messages. I've been following various
guides around the place, eg https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Cubox-i ...
and I'm starting to wonder if this particular guide is out of date and
maybe pulling in old repos / branches from somewhere ( ie through the
gentoo-arm overlay ).

Is there some current documentation listing the repos ( and branches
if necessary ) needed to get 3D accel working?

Dan