AXI Write Error on iMX6Q

Rolf Woehrmann rolf at vision4-music.com
Wed May 16 15:47:07 UTC 2018

Hi

thanks to the great work of Etnaviv I am able to use the iMX6Q 2D GPU from a bare metal system writing directly command streams.

Now, working on a 3D GPU implementation (GC2000) but I’m getting AX Write error flagged in the AXI_STATUS register and nothing is written to memory.

The situation:

- I can read/write host interface regs via AHB
- I can schedule command streams and see that idle states are clearing up afterwards
- I can see PROFILE_READ_BYTES8 & PROFILE_WRITE_BYTES8  increasing with reasonable values
- I’m not using the MMU (page tables not set rsp. empty, base addr all zero), all memory is physical
- I’ve set the HW_CSU_CSL28 for GPU3

If somebody has any idea or hint to where further look into, I am more than happy.

Best
Rolf