Reviving an old i.MX6 based tablet with Etnaviv

Chris Healy cphealy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 05:35:21 UTC 2018

Hi Bero,

I've got no pointers ATM but I too have one of these tablets and had
the same thought about running etnaviv on it.  I haven't yet dug in to
figure out what touchscreen it has as this would be an important thing
to get working.

I attempted to access the DTS you gave a URL to but I was not
successful in accessing it.  Could you make sure that this URL is
working for other people you are near?

Regards,

Chris