Prerequisites for Installation

Christoph Dalitz christoph.dalitz at hs-niederrhein.de
Fri Aug 22 00:27:45 PDT 2008

Am Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:35:50 -0400
schrieb Hubert Figuiere <hub at figuiere.net>:

> On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 08:58 +0200, Christoph Dalitz wrote:
> > During the installation process of libexempi, I have noticed that the
> > instructions in the file INSTALL were incomplete because they lack
> > hints to prerequisites and how to install these.
>
> The INSTALL file is the standard autotools boiler plate. I have nothing
> against a *total rewrite*.

Just noticed the following typo that should be corrected before adding my
text to the INSTALL file (use non proportional font in your email reader
for correct display):

    If you do not have boost, you can skip its use by calling configure
    with the option "--enable-unittest=no". exempi however is required.
                                            ^^^^^^

Must read "libexpat" instead of "exempi".

Thanks,

Christoph