bitrate adapter & rtp header extensions

David Spangle david.spangle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:30:01 PDT 2013

im working on a client that id like the bitrate adapter and tfrc to be a
part of, but im having trouble getting it off the ground.  my client is
currently using telepathy-gabble (google) as my backend account in
telepathy.  my first guess was to undo the change made on 2011-10-03 to
"disable tfrc from default config".  even after doing that, i can put debug
code in farstream to see that the rtp header extensions arent being
generated or read from the conference.  is there anything else on a general
scale i need to do that im missing to make sure the tfrc code runs?  also,
i am running two of my clients that have that change uncommented out so it
shouldnt be that one end has them enabled while the other does not, which
would probably not pass negotiation.

thanks,
david spangle