accessing FsCandidate.ip crashes

Yann Leboulanger asterix at lagaule.org
Wed Aug 19 13:31:33 PDT 2015

Ok thanks for quick answer. But how am I supposed to use this function?
I guess it replaces the line
candidate = message.get_structure().get_value('candidate').copy()

but if I call
candidate = Farstream.Stream.parse_new_local_candidate(message), I have
an error:
TypeError: Farstream.Stream.parse_new_local_candidate() takes exactly 2
arguments (1 given)

The doc [0] says there is only one.

[0]:
https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/Farstream-0.2/classes/Stream.html#Farstream.Stream.parse_new_local_candidate