xdg-app and gtkmm

Murray Cumming murrayc at murrayc.com
Thu Dec 10 09:55:23 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-12-09 at 21:41 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> dconf is problematic in general, as we can't really see e.g. the
> system
> database or system schemas. Also, its not possible to use in a
> sandbox.
> The dconf guys are working on a different backend for use in
> sandboxed
> apps, and I think that is the long-term better solution.

OK. Should I expect GSettings (which use DConf) to work at all? Or is
this something I should try to fix:

(prefixsuffix:2): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc at murrayc.com
www.murrayc.com