single-file bundle gpg key handling

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 10:05:13 UTC 2015

On tis, 2015-11-10 at 11:21 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Now that ostree master has the single-file delta stuff I'm working on
> using this in xdg-app to create a single-file bundle that you can
> user to distribute an app.

I pushed this to master now, but you need ostree from git master to use
it (it will complain if it is too old).

You can use "xdg-app build-bundle" to generate a bundle from an ostree
repo, which you can later install with "xdg-app install-bundle".

Note that the ostree static delta format (which we use) is not
officially declared stable yet, so bundles created in this file are not
guaranteed to work forever.