Announce: Flatpak 0.8.0

Jorge GarcĂ­a jgarciao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:02:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Congratulations for the release!

I understand this is a  "medium/long term support" version of flatpak.
Seems to me like an important milestone. Are you going to send a press
release?

Are there any plans to release a "medium/long term support" of
xdg-desktop-portal too?

Best regards,
Jorge

El dia 20 des. 2016 11:10 p. m., "Alexander Larsson" <alexl at redhat.com> va