Adding AppData files for frameworks

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:20:21 UTC 2016

On 8 January 2016 at 16:10, James <purpleidea at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Python? I'm happy to knock up a quick main.py which would act as a template.
> That works for me... Preferably something copyleft to keep the lawyers
> that will see this happy :) Maybe LGPLv3+?

I've attached a trivial template; using LGPLv2+ because that's what
appstream-glib uses and that's probably where this will ultimately
live (so I can use it in gnome-software as well). To fix the FIXME
requires more understanding of licensing than I possess and probably
more maths than I'm comfortable with :)

Richard.