New arches supported at sdk.gnome.org

Tristan Van Berkom tristan.vanberkom at codethink.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 02:29:42 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-06-23 at 13:42 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2016-06-23 at 13:39 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> >
> > Yesterday I finally finished integrated Tristans work on building
> > flatpak on arm and the new gnome build server.
> >
> > This means that the flatpak repos on sdk.gnome.org now has builds
> > for:
> >  x86_64, i386, aarch64, arm
> > for the stable runtimes and gnome-apps.
> arm v? Eg. would this flatpak work on Raspberry Pi, or only "newer"
> CPUs?

Hi Bastien,

The tuning for arm is for moderately recent ARMv7-A with hard float and
neon simd. This should work with Raspberry Pi 2 with the Cortex-A7 but
not the first generation Raspberry Pi which I believe is ARMv6.

Note also that i386 is i386 in name only, but is tuned for i586.

Cheers,
    -Tristan