Geary 0.11.1 flatpak (version 2)

Mattias Eriksson snaggen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:10:41 UTC 2016

I was told that the geary flatpak i had issues with the About dialog image,
missing locales and help not working. I have fixed the image and locale
problems, but I'm not sure how to fix the problem with the Help not
working? I also tested Gedit from the gnome-app repo, and the Help is
broken for that also. If someone know how to fix this, please let me know.
Also, bundling yelp didn't work since I got errors:
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/usr/share/yelp-xsl/xslt/mallard/html/mal2xhtml.xsl"
compilation error: file /app/share/yelp/xslt/mal2html.xsl line 9 element
import
xsl:import : unable to load
/usr/share/yelp-xsl/xslt/mallard/html/mal2xhtml.xsl

Anyway, the new geary flatpak is available at the same link as before:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzLQBLebD-lOOXJHWmtvN0luLTA/view?usp=sharing

I have attached the json file I used to create it.

//Snaggen