flatpak "end-user" CLI (was Re: Localization)

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:05:15 UTC 2016

On 29 June 2016 at 11:59, Robert McQueen <rob at endlessm.com> wrote:
> I think it would be nice if we try and make the flatpak CLI experience
> coherent and useful, and logic like this "decide some locales and get
> them too" was centralised. This is beneficial for other app management
> UIs as well.

Sure, it does seem odd trying to work around a missing feature in
libflatpak in the gnome-software plugin. Adding something like
FLATPAK_INSTALL_FLAGS_ALSO_LOCALES and
flatpak_installation_set_locales() would solve this nicely, although
it does make libflatpak more complex. I guess it's Alex's call.

Richard