Are there any flatpaks of Rust applications?

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sun Nov 6 21:53:27 UTC 2016

Hi all.

I'm tinkering with flatpaketizing a Rust application, and since the
Rust compiler isn't included in org.freedesktop.Sdk, I have to bundle
rustc with my application. I haven't managed to get it work, however.
The problem does not look like it's Flatpak's fault, so I won't go into
details of the problem here, I just wanted to ask: has anyone
successfully made a flatpak out of a Rust application?

Also, are there any plans to add rustc to org.freedesktop.Sdk?

--
Tanu

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk