flathub update / mini infrastructure fundraiser

Robert McQueen ramcq at gnome.org
Tue Jun 13 20:39:51 UTC 2017

I was just about to write a mail saying we're all done and I was going
to place the order - then I realised... the quote is £800 + VAT (UK
sales tax) so the total needed is actually 960 GBP. Oops.

Anyway - we've reached a very impressive £800 thanks to our generous
donors so far:
 Alex Larsson
 Andreas Nilsson
 Bartłomiej Piotrowski
 Christian Hegert
 Cosimo Cecchi
 G Stavracas Neto
 Jakub Steiner
 Nathan Dyer
 Nick Richards
 Mario Sanchez Prada
 Matthias Clasen
 Michael Doherty

I'm going to put in the extra bit for now and just get the order placed
so we can do the interesting (ok - if you like servers) work, but if
anyone has got a little bit more down the back of the sofa, it will all
go towards hosting Flathub either this year or next.

Thanks again! :)

Regards,
Rob