Help building a flatpak for qutebrowser

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:01:17 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've used a few flatpaks already, but this is my first attempt at
building a flatpak. I followed the docs[1], and ended up with:

[asinha at ankur  flatpaks]$ flatpak run org.qutebrowser.desktop
execvp qutebrowser: No such file or directory

I've obviously done something wrong :/.

Would someone please point me to any instructions on flatpaking (is
that a word now?) a python application that I could use as reference to
try building a flatpak for qutebrowser[2]? Some hints on automating the
process to generate nightlies would be most useful too.

[1] http://docs.flatpak.org/en/latest/
[2] https://www.qutebrowser.org/

--
Thanks,