Help building a flatpak for qutebrowser

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 21:10:36 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-06-22 at 11:00 +0100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Ah - right! Yeh - a lot of them are only build time deps. I have the
> Fedora spec to refer to, so that makes it somewhat easier :)

So, I've managed to get it to build correctly. Here's what the manifest
looks like now:

https://github.com/sanjayankur31/qutebrowser/blob/flatpak/qutebrowser.json

There are still one or two issues that I haven't figured out yet. I
reckon I've made some obvious mistakes:

- I couldn't get the icon to be exported correctly
- The app won't run, it can't find the installed python modules

I've checked that the flatpak installation does have the required
python modules in the right place. Maybe I need to set the python
module path, but I don't know how to do this yet.

Could someone please have a quick look?

--
Thanks,
Regards,