Problem with install programm in bundle

Юрий Андреев flash.millenium at gmail.com
Sat May 13 19:30:19 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to create a flatpack-bundle using flatpack-builder. I need to
install OpenFoam as one of the programs (
https://openfoam.org/download/4-0-source/). The installation of it is as
follows. I need to run bashrc file, which will create environment variables
for the installation of the software in the current folder. After the
script I need to run Allwmake script which will install the software.
This installation aproach is quite different from the tipical use of
autotools or cmake. I cannot specify the --prefix, and use the comand from
makefile : "cd /app/opt/OpenFOAM-4.0/ "
Anyway I've got two quiestions:
1. How to run bashrc during installation process?
2. How I can get to /app/opt to start Allwmake script?

Best regards, Yuri Andreev.