Problem with install programm in bundle

Юрий Андреев flash.millenium at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:00:01 UTC 2017

I'm building the application on debian. flatpak-builder 0.9.x is not
working correctly on this distribution, as expected from unstable branch
package.
As I found out my problem was in a makefile itself. I had to add semi-colon
simbol after command to save previous command state.
Thank you for your help.