Development model changes, reviewers wanted

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Fri Oct 6 07:03:10 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 10:40 -0700, Matthew Leeds wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 5:35 AM, Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > With the soon to be release of 0.10 I think we're in a pretty good
> > place wrt features and usefulness. I mean, there are still a bunch
> > of
> > features on the 1.0 blocker list, but we also closed a lot of them.
> >
> > Until now the development model has been pretty ad-hoc, with some
> > work
> > happening in github PRs, but others just by me pushing my local
> > work.
> >
> > I would like to change that to be a bit more controlled, with all
> > changes going through github PRs, with working CI testing and all
> > changes having some review.
> >
> > However, that is going to require more people being involved in
> > flatpak
> >  development, because otherwise we will not have enough reviewing
> > going
> > on. Are there some people who have time to sign up for doing some
> > level
> > of flatpak PR review?
>
> I'd like to help review PRs. I think I have enough flatpak experience
> to look at small and medium sized ones; probably best to leave the
> large complex ones to you for now. I got permission to do some of
> this
> on Endless time but most of it would be on my own time.

That sounds great! I added you to the collaborators list, so you should
be able to approve commits with rh-atomic-bot.

       alexl at redhat.com            alexander.larsson at gmail.com
He's a genetically engineered drug-addicted rock star with a passion for
fast cars. She's a green-fingered out-of-work cab driver trying to make a
difference in a man's world. They fight crime!